Today was such an eventful day! We finally got the keys to our first home! Daddy, Uncle Mike, Uncle Niv and Auntie Karen started the demo right away, and boy did they do a great job. We are going to make it look like its brand new...we can't wait!
Now, for the real post... Grandma decided to let Ethan and me play with an early Christmas gift -- Disney Cars Tow Mater. You can use it as a Walker as Ethan does really well, or you can ride in it as I mastered really well. Check out my balancing skills! For about an hour Ethan pushed as I rode. He's pretty strong for an 11 month old weighing 22 lbs. I think I could be just as heavy!
Thanks Grandma for this great toy! We love it!
1 comment:
aww how cute..he must loved that toy alot..its like there best friends!!
Post a Comment