Monday, June 29, 2009

First Disneyland Visit 6/24/09

We went to Disneyland to celebrate Grandma Diane's Birthday. It was the perfect day to be there - it was partly cloudy but nice and warm. My first Disney ride was 'It's a Small World' and I loved the lights, sounds and little people from all around the world. There were so many things to keep me busy! It was so much fun!

In front of 'It's a Small World'



Me, Mommy and Grandma Diane (Auntie Karen was behind the camera)

3 comments:

The Cook Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a perfect day! Hopefully there will be more to come at the Happiest Place on Earth.

The Wheeler Family said...

I love the pic of Michael with his hat on smiling! His Auntie loves him so much.

Anonymous said...

camille this is your tito noel how are you there.your lolo and lola are so elated seeing the pictures on the net their first great grand son.they want to know if youre going to visit us here. belated happy birthday and give our regards to your dad and mom and carmel hope to see you soon.